Monday, March 31, 2008

Funniest Moment of the Day

While I was waiting for the game to start today I got this frantic email from a friend of mine....

Fuck.Stupid hotmail. I was replying to your email and must have clicked something?????before I hit send. SHIT.

Okay, I had to scroll down to understand the reason for such an email. I will share with you who actually received the email she intended for me. The gentleman who received the email is someone who we both know and is quite reserved and I cannot imagine anything inappropriate ever coming out of his mouth. He is, most likely, as anal as an accountant. Get the picture? Behold the following email which was intended for me but was actually sent to this reserved, anal and lovely middle aged man......

I hate my body and my job. I am so fat. My chin is like a disgusting triple chin these days.

Now, this might not seem like a big deal to some of you but I thought I would wet my pants. I am still laughing. She called me immediately and I couldn't even talk to her because I was laughing so hard. The moral of this story, it is better to drink and email than to use Hotmail.

No comments: