Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Nooner

Hello everyone, it's been a while. Again. But, here I am and I am so very very happy that it is Friday. A big round of applause for Fridays! (I'll wait. Go ahead and clap.) Despite the fact that I've been in the office since 6 am, it's been a good day. I wonder how much that has to do with the fact that it is almost sunny out? I hear that we may even hit 70 degrees tomorrow. OM-fucking-G. Tomorrow is a busy day of kid crap and errands but at least it should be sunny and, throwing caution to the wind, I am planning on NOT wearing a coat. Gasp. I am even planning on doing some much needed yard work tomorrow. And buying some wine. Need some more wine in the house. I guess one has nothing to do with the other but, stay with me people, my brain works in weird ways.

What else? Oh, Kim, you'll love this. Guess who just was tasked with ANOTHER presentation? Dammit. This one is in-house so I'll survive with just a teensy less stress than usual. Plus, it's on an area of law that I am pretty comfortable with so it's not like I have to be an expert on something brand new. No, that special task is reserved for the BIG SHITTY PRESENTATION.

Hey- I may actually get to see Kim this weekend. When was the last time we even saw each other, Kim? Do you remember? I think it's after our trip to Palm Springs at the BEGINNING of February. Maybe? Maybe not. That's ridiculous. We live in the same zip code for God's sake. Good times on the schedule for tomorrow. Time with Kim is something to look forward to. That, and almost 70 degrees.

This post brought to you by the SHIFT key.

No comments: