Thursday, April 10, 2008

Okay, I am Alone

Wait, I am alone at the moment and it is greatttttttttttt. Isn't that what the Frosted Flakes tiger said. I love being alone. I just finished watching my new favorite vice, Housewives of New York, and am enjoying being alone. I am so tired of hearing "mom, MOm, MOMMY". My great grandmother said she was going to change her name to SHIT so her children wouldn't call her so often. If that strategy worked, I change my name to booger, phlegm, acne or butt wipe. Too bad it doesn't work, my children don't ever leave me alone...they seek me out and find me no matter where I am. I stumble on the question"mama, what do you think?" I love being called mama, in a Little House on the Prairie kinda way, but I also wanta make a dumpster dive and scream "can't you fuckin' decide for yourself!" I guess the bottom line is I need parenting classes, CP wanta join me?

No comments: