Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Great Wolf



Now for the best of America, can you believe I spent two nights at this place and I wasn't too grossed out. I did have to come home and take a nap. Can you imagine that I might be exhausted after enduring this much stimulation, the human brain isn't meant to take this much in at once. The people watching alone was too much for me. It was like a car accident that I couldn't take my eyes off and all the while I was aware of what I actually looked like in my Miracle Suit that has one boobie bleached out after it fell off my mother's deck and I forgot about it. This picture is like a Where's Waldo game, can you find me? No, just look for the woman in the bleached boobie suit with her thighs sticking together - that be me.

*Sorry, I still can't figure out how to work these damn photos. They never show up where I want. I need a tutorial from Chris.

No comments: